Attention Degree Holders

If you hold an Associate's, Bachelor's or Master's Degree, or you are a student pursuing any of these degrees, some of the course work associated with your degree may be claimed toward satisfying some or all of the CASAC education and training requirements. In order to determine what coursework may be applicable, your college transcript(s) should be submitted to NYS OASAS with your application.‚Äč

In the meantime, give us a call so we can go over your transcript and get an idea of what courses may be needed.